Looking for a perfect match? read this....

One day Mulla Nasrudin and a good friend took a walk. "I’m getting married on tomorrow, Mulla," pronounced his friend very excitedly. "Isn’t marriage wonderful, Mulla! It is quite the best! Have you ever considered getting married, Mulla?" Nasrudin smiled. "In my youth I thought of nothing else. In fact, I so wanted to find the perfect wife I travelled the world searching for her. In Damascus, I met a beautiful woman who was spiritual, kind and loving, but she had no worldly knowledge. In Isphahan, I met a woman who was kind, loving and worldly, but she was not interested in the spiritual life?" "Where did you travel to next?" asked his friend. Nasrudin smiled, "I forget where, but I met a truly beautiful woman who was spiritual, kind, loving and worldly, but she could not communicate well. Finally, I went to Cairo and there, after much searching, I found the perfect wife. She was everything I had wanted her to be. She was perfect." "Then why did you not marry her, Mulla?" "Alas," said Nasrudin, shaking his head, "she was, unfortunately, looking for the perfect husband!"
Also visit- Ideas Money (Investment, mutual fund, tax tips), Easy Crafts (arts and crafts)

simpleindianfood.blogspot.com